BRAND NEW Challenger Bimini Top

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

timhood

I'm offering this great deal here on a 180 Challenger bimini top before I list it on eBay. I promise you will not find a better price anywhere on this genuine Sea-Doo part. My mistake = my pain = your gain. I ordered the wrong part.

The top is for models without the tower, but it will work with boats that have the tower--it just doesn't attach to the top tower bar itself--it would cover from the front of the tower bar forward over the cockpit.

The bimini is genuine OEM, made from high-quality canvas, light grey in color, and comes with the zippered cover that covers it when folded up. It's not a cheap flimsy top--it's rated for up to 35mph with the top unfolded. Most aftermarket tops restrict you to much less. Other than flat-out gas-sucking speed runs, you wont need to fold up the top for boating fun, whether you're cruising, pulling a skier, wake boarder or tube.

I have checked and verified this will work with:

2007 180 Challenger/SE
2008 180 Challenger/SE
2009 180 Challenger/SE
2010 180 Challenger/SE

It may/should also work with 2005/2006 models, I just haven't been able to verify that yet. Maybe a forum expert can help.

This top is the latest revision of the part. Here are some part numbers known to be guaranteed compatible:

Sea-Doo MSRP is $723.99 and Ski-Doo Parts Pit Stop's price is $673.31. I will beat the hell out of that price at $500 plus actual cost of shipping to your zip code. (You can research shipping costs using originating zip code 84101.) I will ship fully-insured using the carrier of your choice, if you have a preference. Help me out, and get a great deal in the process. The top is packed up and ready to ship to you.

Update: I am happy to take payment in a way that protects you, the buyer. PayPal works. I can also create a listing on eBay with a "Buy it Now" if you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back