boat wax

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman_cb

Hey guys quick question. what is everyone using for wax/protection product on your seadoo boats?

thanks in advance

I use automotive products because I have so many... Meguiars #80 for a Polish/cleaner then 2 coats of Meguiars NXT wax this time around. All applied with an buffer.

I buff out scratches with Shurhold Buff Magic, and then polish with Shurhold Pro Polish.

Mothers automotive wax/cleaner is the best I've ever used, aside from the old Texaco stuff you don't see anymore.. About anything will be fine but the mothers wax/cleaner is great stuff and gives the best results.

I'm a true believer in removing all the lake scum before sealing the gel coat using wax, for that I've been using liquid toilet bowl cleaner called "The Works", brush it on the stains using a long-handled car-wash/RV brush and give it at least 5 minutes to work.

I use Meguiar's Flagship Premium Marine Wax and have been quite satisfied over the past few years. At the end of the year you can really tell the spots that I missed getting wax on. Easy on, easy off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back