BOAT CAMERA & GO-PRO DEAL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I want to be able to capture video while boating and I have a plan, but I'm curious to see what you think and what you do on your boats.

MY PLAN:
-Use current Go-Pro Trade-Up promotion to get $100 off either a Hero7 Black or Silver (I'm going w/Black)
>The promo requires you to trade in a go pro or digital camera that originally retailed for $99 plus (they pay for shipping)
>>Read the fine print yourself before doing this, but they say it can be broken as long as they determine it retailed originally for $99+
>>>I bought a broken digital camera on ebay shipped for $6 (it retailed for $199)
-Copy the guy in this video to make swivelable mount for the Go-Pro that slides over the ski-pole
>I'm going to paint the PVC, and add a clamp around the base to keep it from moving when I want a fixed aspect pointing towards the front

It'll be a week or two on until I have feedback on the promo, but I'll let you know when I have more info.

Pessimistic as without a gimbal it will be very shaky, I tried something similar but did not give the result I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back