Bimini

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameyweldon

Anyone know where I can get the OEM Bimini or something very similar for an 08 seadoo challenger 180 with factory tower. Apparently the Bimini has been discontinued
IMG_2906.JPG

I ended up going to a shop that does marine/Bimini repairs and told them to make me a new bimini while using the same hardware to connect the Bimini to the boat. Happy with what I got, but specify certain dimensions, such as being able to stand up while driving without your head 6" pushed through the canopy. Didn't think I needed to specify that, but I apparently did after some confusion.

I ended up going to a shop that does marine/Bimini repairs and told them to make me a new bimini while using the same hardware to connect the Bimini to the boat. Happy with what I got, but specify certain dimensions, such as being able to stand up while driving without your head 6" pushed through the canopy. Didn't think I needed to specify that, but I apparently did after some confusion.

Do you have a picture of what you had made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back