Best Strongest battery for 2021 Seadoo GTI SE 170 ibr + sound

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mrkpete1

What is the best most reliable and strongest battery I can use for my 2021 GTI SE 170 ibr + sound. Do CCA matter in Florida? Thank you

I purchased the YUASA YTX20HL for my 2021 GTI SE 170 with sound. Original battery lasted exactly 2 years. So the replacement has done well for the past year. I hope to get more than 2 years out of it, but I never do… I have a 2007 GTI SE 155 that I replace that battery every 2 years. The upgrade YUASA battery is the GYZ20HL, but I didn’t spring the extra money for it, but it is likely a better and more powerful battery. YUASA is often regarded as the best quality, and they aren’t cheap. Go to the YUASA website for the specs and details. FYI, I just replaced my 2007 GTI SE 155 battery with the YUASA YIX30L-BS-PW and we will see if I finally get more than 2 years out of this AGM battery. I am in FL, use my skis every 4-6 weeks year round, no battery tenders, and usually charge batteries before each ride for good measure.

But I agree with skiasylum… if you really want to upgrade the 2021, get the second battery kit and a second battery.

Back