Best Lift Sling For SeaDoo Spark?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Straightbangin

Hello. Does anyone know if seadoo makes a lift sling (to attach to a lift / davit ) for their seadoo spark? i dont see it in the catalog and i heard that all slings are a little different so i want one that will be the best fit for my spark. i also heard that you should get a 1000lb one and 1500 is overkill, bulky. I know sparks are light but want something that will fit well and last long. If anyone has one that is perfect for theirs please link me to where they got it. thanks!

Sea-doo Part# 529036189 is the one our dealer uses, MSRP is $390. I'm going to try a cheapie ($80) off eBay & post outcome. The (3-up) Spark doesn't weigh over 500lbs.

Got the one sling off eBay for $80 model# 700 (but says it'll hold 750lbs) & it shipped from FL. Seems of decent quality & fits fine. I use one of our forklifts (cause I'm lazy that way) & will post a pic soon. Beats paying $400!

eBay item# 151062613446, $120 Buy it now or make reasonable offer (I did $80). They're in Tallahassee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you buy a sling for the Sea Doo Spark? If so does it work well? I am concerned because the rail of the Spark is V shaped (goes down and back up) instead of straight. I was not sure if a sling would work with the V shape rail. Please let me know. If you have pics of the sling hooked up to the Spark that would be helpful. Thanx.

Jeff

nope . I never ended up getting one because I decided against putting the spark in the water behind my house. I learned that the canals that lead to the bay and ocean have blocks in them for flood protection that you can't pass. I've seen my Spark get delivered from dealership to Marina and they did use a sling with a forklift to get it off the truck and onto some racks. It worked. From what I could see and what I've heard slings have to be put on (balanced) just right for them to work. I don't think I'd go the sling route in the future.

Back