Best cover for storage OEM P/N?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

vroomZOOM

Hello

Looking for a cover to keep the leaves out of the footwells when my ski sits in the carport. May also use it for trailering on the highway to keep the dust off. Ski is a 2008 GTX. I have tried looking for the oem cover, but no dice. Could anyone shoot me a part number for it perhaps, or suggest a good aftermarket cover? I plan on selling the seadoo come spring so idk if I really want to invest in a oem one. If there is a good aftermarket one, (like a heavy woven one, not the crud rain jackets are made of) please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello

Looking for a cover to keep the leaves out of the footwells when my ski sits in the carport. May also use it for trailering on the highway to keep the dust off. Ski is a 2008 GTX. I have tried looking for the oem cover, but no dice. Could anyone shoot me a part number for it perhaps, or suggest a good aftermarket cover? I plan on selling the seadoo come spring so idk if I really want to invest in a oem one. If there is a good aftermarket one, (like a heavy woven one, not the crud rain jackets are made of) please let me know.

Thanks!
Ive purchase covers for my ski and jet boat from mr. Shrinkwrap. I use it to cover both winter and summer and trailer. Ive had mine for 3yrs now with no issues, and cleans easy does not scratch or create any mold.highly recommend. Live in midwest see all weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back