Beeper Codes 2003 GTI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I am getting 4 quick beeps on the GTI with the key in the DESS post when the engine is shut down. I am looking for a list of codes to help me identify the problem and future issues. :) I thought I saw a list on the forum. Help is appreciated. The ski starts and runs fine. It was out of use for a time... not sure how long.... probably over a year. Could it be everything needs to get exercised for a bit?

Beeps can mean different things for different skis. But since you didn't say a year, I have no idea what ski/engine it is.

With that said... you can download the owners manual from Seadoo for free. it will list the error codes.

It turns out the 4 quick beeps with the key in the igntion means "the key is in the ignition." LOL I was worried it was something evil. :)

I am trying to figure out which ski I had that was doing this because I have a ski I purchased recently (same model and year) that is doing the exact same thing. LOL. I found my own post. Ha ha. I was thinking the 4 beeps might mean low battery. I will do more research.

Our GTI it the only ski we have that does that, it’s so annoying especially when you just stop to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back