back with an 01 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedstertx

hey guys:

i joined the forum cuz i had gotten a 98 speedster but after almost a year of dealing with the seller he never came clean with the title soo....he said....bring it back and take my PWC i said....well is better than nothing and after looking what this thins run for...i kind of broke in even.

First impression of the GSX (been my first time on a PWC) awesome totally loved it.......until my wife got in it with me.....is NOT the same as riding by urslef, so according to some real nice gentlmen at Dussen Park they said my wife probably lean the wrong way while taking a right turn at very low speed and flip that dang thing lol.

whitin a matter of second i fliped it back (honestly dont remember which way) got back on it and i was so freak out cuz my wife panic real bad that i couldnt start it and drain the battery :(

so the following day i go back with my friend and now i was scared i told him u ride by urself and i ride by my self.

Dang thing toped off at 42mph pretty damn fast in the water. but after a good hour of running it starting to feel like it was starving for fuel...at WOT it will go for like 3 seconds adn after that just bogg real bad and wouldnt go at all...not to mention that it didnt want to start so pulled out put on the trailer and it fired up....put it back in the water andit worked...but did the same thing.

I figured i might need to clean the carbs...looked at the rebuild kits and they are not expensive i probably will do that...im very mechanicly inclined but this thing is a totally difrent story.

So if anyone wants to share some info on how to do that i would really appreciate it, or some pointers on how to drive it cuz after i go and if i stop and my own waves catch up...it feels scary...maybe im just not used to it

thankx guys im such a noobie into this:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back