Anyone on the forum rebuild carbs?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get a post from OSD seadoo honestly.

From my experience and a lot of people here the aftermarket MPEM are junk.

The mpem would be inside you don’t need the entire box.

Thanks so much. Also, I think you are correct about my beeper. Does anyone sell them new?
I’ll look into OSD marine post today.

So if I get this post, will I need the $9.00 tool to use it and connect? I’ve already got the factory setup so can’t I just click the weatherpack connector together and hook it up?

Thanks so much, almost there!!

Thanks so much. I’ve actually now fired it up 5-6 times in the last couple days with no issues other than the one engine not wanting to rev off idle. Going to go put it in the water a little later today and see how it goes on the trailer.
I still think I’m going to need to pull the carbs on the one side engine and go back thru to figure out what I did wrong on that side. Will follow racerxxx instructions.

Also will just order a new beeper/warning buzzer off Ebay. Where is it located in the boat by the way?

Getting it figured out. One of my check valves was floppy, one of the gaskets I had installed was the incorrect one as well. I also got the pop off specs out of the service manual. Also cleaned everything out really good and blew compressed air thru everything after. Used steel wool on the needles and synthetic grease on the needle threads per racerxxx and service manual recommendation.
I also was able to get the metering block off the one carb by banging on an old screw driver until it was able to get a bite on that screw. Also bent the needle lever/arm to where it was flat/straight like it should be.

Ordered a new buzzer as well as the new DESS post from OSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back