Anyone for a rally ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

dlowings

Anyone up for planning a SeaDoo rally on Lake Lanier or somewhere around Atlanta for the Spring of 2010 ? I think it would be cool to pick a date/weekend to camp out, bring food/beer and chill at the lake with the Doo.

as long as you guys don't mind having a boat tag along and depending on the date; i might be able to do it; I normally boat on oconee:hurray:

Well we can pick a lake once we get a list of people going.. I've only been on lanier but am open to whatever the group comes up with.. Should be interesting to get a large group of riders together and hang out..

Boats are cool and count me in. I don't care which lake either

I have 3 skis and a grill...oh, a big cooler too.

War Hill Park on Lanier is a good place to hang.. It's an inlet and the water is smooth.. The campground is nice and has a lot of lake access sites.

Where is that on the lake? i normally launch out of buford Dam Park or Sholes Creek; down on the southern end

Give me a heads up on this, i might put in for a long weekend, and bring the ski's and the gf up there :)

Quick question, do you leave your ski's in the water all weekend long, or launch them daily?

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a heads up on this, i might put in for a long weekend, and bring the ski's and the gf up there :)

Quick question, do you leave your ski's in the water all weekend long, or launch them daily?

I keep them in the water overnight moored with a set of anchors.. Its in about 2 feet of water. I personaly never beach any of my stuff..

On a side note, I just bought a boat so I'll be bringing it as well if I can get it in shape. Its not a Sea-Doo :( but im hoppen it will work out until I get the money for the Sea-Doo boat I want..

Back