Any Okies out there?!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Okie here! Straight out of Tulsa, OK.

Are there only two? Strange....

Necroposting, I know. But with all the lakes in this area I figured this forum would be full of okies. I have at least 7 lake choices all within one hours drive.... NE Oklahoma is known for a lot of lake activity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Annother Okie here! But im central. Our normal 3 are Chickasha, Thunderbird, and Arcadia. Chickasha is quiet and wide open and will cost you $5 for a day pass or $30 for a year. Thunderbird has more traffic but also has some quiet nooks and no fees. Arcadia is very nice and clean but will cost your $7 per vehicle + $7 per watercraft for weekend/holiday day passes. You do save if you by year passes and get a percentage off if you have a bill or license with an Edmond address. The biggest drawback for PWC users at Arcadia is you are limited to riding in a certain area and cannot tow. We visit Arcadia the most because its 15min away and we have a boat. Currently its closed due to over 11 feet of flood water and should reopen a week after the water levels return to a couple of feet within normal.

Back