Allatoona Crew

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

treyk03

Just figured I would put up a thread to describe everyone and there Doo's that cruise on Allatoona. Ill just put up a little Bio on myself. Yall should do the same.

Trey Kropff
age 21, live in kennesaw just north on 75 of ATL
'99 Challenger 1800 twin Rotax 110
Fav. boat ramp is Blockhouse in acworth
Love to cruise, tie up and have a good time

6.jpg

7.jpg

Gtx

GTX 002.jpg
GTX 001.jpg

Julio Tirado aka: Jt
31, Douglasville, Ga, Miami, Fl
07 GTX 155Hp
Ramp 41-1 of old 41
Just got it about 3 weeks a go and loving every minute of it :hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was

I was out there this pass Saturday, I was there from 12 noon to about 7pm ..... i think I saw your doo out there as well ....
So any riding this weekend coming up ...

Ill be there

Im sure ill be getting to blockhouse somewhere from 10-11. After that I usually cruise up to allatoona landing to fill up the tube. Just tell me where to meet ya. We might have our friends 3 seater sea doo jet ski:hurray:

let ride

It looks like I'll be out there this Sunday, when are you going .....
Sat or Sun ?????
Anybody else riding this weekend ????

raining sat???

My phone says its going to rain saturday....so its kinda bumming me out. We will see. I usually chill on the area next to allatoona landing...its easy to tube with a whole lotta space and you dont have to worry about allot of boats passing through

I went out but not for long...I wont be able to go out next weekend either. Got some work that needs to be done to the house. Guess I have to let the fun time take a break

I was not able to make it, a few things came up Sunday am and it was to late by the time I finished ...
I'll like to ride this weekend, any body going out ......
does any body ride on week days ???

Hey we're not sure yet. Ive been spending allot of money out there. but we might who knows. you can always call me on my cell if your looking for us. 404-285-5182

Back