Aftermarket X4 Trim Tab Options

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Matt Braley

Premium Member
Premium Member
All prices shipped in the US only. Listed from top to bottom as shown in pics.

Billet Westcoast $105
Worx $100
GT $95
R&D $85
Beach House (long) $80
Beach House (short) $75 (not shown still on ski)
Beach House (short) $45 (center bolt pulled through hole on both)

I'm not sure how to tell really. I know what they look like when they have been ground after the fact but I had a set of 3 degree new in the package and they looked the same as the others to me.

I'm not sure how to tell really. I know what they look like when they have been ground after the fact but I had a set of 3 degree new in the package and they looked the same as the others to me.
Ok cool thanks Matt, I'll take that set of r&d's can you pm me with your pay pall info.

One set of R&D sold but I have another set like those to sell for the same price.

Tool&Die I need your address, Paypal did not give it to me. I sent a PM also.

I have 2 new kits in the original package(with sticker) for $140 shipped in the lower 48 only. I recommend leaving the middle piece out, it handles better. It does not say anything about degree.

I totally understand.

I paid a lot for these but it's just too cool to find it new in the package from 20 years ago.

One of the new R&D packages sold.

I'll go $120 on the other one if you let me cut the package so I can fit it into a flat rate padded envelope.

No sorry these in this thread IMG_0198.jpgsold years ago but I have one brand new billet purple set left for $107 shipped

All prices shipped in the US only. Listed from top to bottom as shown in pics.

Billet Westcoast $105
Worx $100
GT $95
R&D $85
Beach House (long) $80
Beach House (short) $75 (not shown still on ski)
Beach House (short) $45 (center bolt pulled through hole on both)

Are the west coast still for sale?

Back