99 gsx limited WONT piss water/intake water when IN water but will do it on hose(rev)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crodgers14

just recently purchased a 99 gsx limited

only 61 original hours

orignal owner had carb done in 04 and 09 by a profeesional local shop in 09 the whole ski was went over and new impeller and wear ring and intake grate was put on. (have reciepts)

owner supposively winterized it and rode it every year except this year

i went to his house he fired it right up and idled we hooked the hose up and it pissed water out the 2 wholes near rear hook and down the bottomn near the steering nozzle he reved it up and it reved fine and ran fine and idled fine

so then took it to the water and dumped it in it fired up and idled but WOULD NOT PISS WATER NONE! ZERO! NOT ONE DROP! SKI STILL RAN i puted out on idle and then started to ride to about 2500 rpms still nothing shortly after i got out temp light came and said hi temp shut off imediately and swam in back in

we pulled it out hooked up to hose it pissed fine and ran fine and reved fine

back in the water back to nothing wouldnt piss and began to get hot

i still purchased anyway (really good deal)

so any ideas what it could be

things i did so far:
-check intake underneath no seaweed sand rocks etc
-checked inside steering nozzle etc nothing seems to be causing any blockage
went inside the hull found the intake line on the inside of the hull undid the clamp pulled it off hose is new and clear blew air through it etc put it back on -follow that line to a T took that off and blew it
- on the other end of the T is another hose that goes to a fitting to the head took that off seemed to be clear and blew air through that

so pretty much the entire intake line from hull to motor is clear

-stuck big zip tie in the fitting on the hull it seemed to be clear.

-i hooked that hose back up and squirted water reverse through it and watched water drain out in the rear inside the nozzle near impeller so that cant be clogged.

took down to water after all that still NOTHING will not piss at idle 0-2500 rpms and moving no water coming in or out

PLEASE HELP want to get on water before season is over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back