97 seadoo sportster cant find replacement for spark plug caps!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acuaman3

I have a 97 seadoo sportster and cant find replacement spark plug caps. Does anybody know a place I could purchase them or a suitable replacement? The part number for the caps is 204470091. The ones that are currently on my boat one is so loose it falls off when I hit a wave and it is frustrating to always have to unload my luggage to get to the engine to check on it. When I push down on them there is no snap or anything grabbing them. I tried to crimp one with pliers but stopped because I think I would have damaged the outer rubber protection before I could have made a noticeable difference . Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Check with OSD seadoo. You could also use a universal non-resistor cap from a motorcycle shop. I would stay away from the MSD ones as they have a pretty bad track record.

Also Westside Powersports Seadoo sells good used ones.

Check with OSD seadoo. You could also use a universal non-resistor cap from a motorcycle shop. I would stay away from the MSD ones as they have a pretty bad track record.

Also Westside Powersports Seadoo sells good used ones.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back