96 XP Assorted Box of Goodies

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Spimothy Leary

I went out to buy a set of carbs for a 96xp and the guy had a full crate of parts leftover from a part-out so I ended up buying everything he had.

I'm overloaded on stuff in my garage so i'm willing to bundle this and get rid of a box. I'm estimating shipping around $20-25 depending on location as its a big 18x18 box and the weight adds up. Most parts come from a 96 xp, but there are some duplicates so its possible there was a different model involved.

VTS, the motor is crusty and and won't pop out, but there is a chance the module is good.
Motormounts (4)
exhaust ring, one sponson, nuts and bolts
front and corner bumpers, not the prettiest
two FA brackets, Rave caps, 4 moutor mounts
Carbon seal, two beepers, 2 rear wire harness
rear electrical box, intake grate, tabs, assorted brackets
steering pieces, and a carnival cables including choke, throttle, stop/start vts buttons and covers.

Everything you see for $100 + shipping

Note: I also have MPEM (untested no key, box has crack on mount points and missing tab but pretty dam clean inside), dess post, blacktip neoprene handlebar cover that I'm listing on ebay, if you want a bundle deal i'll throw all that in for $100 more. pic's of mpem in the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222481154400?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

please note: none of these parts were removed by me, I've tested nothing but the seller told me the engine was seized so i'm assuming electronics are good, probably 30% chance the VTS module is good to go, i took off the cover, shook my head and put the cover back on.

I've got plenty of excess inventory so i'm not in the mood to start selling off parts individually but if this doesn' sell I'll go that route, just need to get rid of some boxes of stuff to make room in the garage, the wife is ragging on me about garage clutter.

If you have a resto or just need a bunch of backup parts because you love x4's as much as I do, this is a good deal.

255.jpg

256.jpg

257.jpg

I also have a couple of brass pumps but just tossed them on the shelf to rebuild later this spring, if you need a pump or just a bare housing let me know.

pm me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back