'96 Speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Old Stinger

Does anyone know the secret to removing the seats on the Speedsters? It appears that they are bolted in,, but there is no access to the bolts. I'm pulling my hair out on this one. Any suggestions would be helpfull,.,,,thanks,, B.O.S.

Hey Man,

I just went thru this about a month a ago. You have to remove the cupholder on one side and reach your hand thru to get the bolt out of the top seat. The other side you take out the throttle controls and reach your hand thru. Top seat has 2 or three bolts in the engine bay.

I have worked in the car stereo industry for 16 years. I have been taking cars apart for that long, and the bottom seat is the worst thing I have ever taken out. You have to lay in the on your back in the engine bay, and stick your hand (with rachet) thru the 3" tall rise in the fiberglass all the way to the front of the bottom seat to remove the bolts. There are also 2 at the rear of that same rise. Four bolts in the bottom, the rest are pop in clips. 4 bolts in the top, the rest are pop ins. Good luck!! Wished I would have seen your post earlier, sorry...

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back