96 gtx newb need some help.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good thinking. Thx

On another note what do you think about an 04 gti le rfi it supposed to have a bad computer from boosting it. I can get it a good price and it looks in great shape. Are they good it’s the 787 rfi?

I wouldn’t buy any injected Seadoo that didn’t run. They can become money pits fast.

It runs perfect all day. It’s when you shut off it won’t start again for about 30min. Then fires right back up

So I got the 96 running. Put the new coil and solenoid. Fixed all the grounds. Tried it out ran good but still had some issues at higher throttle so I took carbs apart again and cleaned them better and bypassed the switch but no change. Gonna double check my lines and then dig into something else I guess.

Thx for all the help so far.

So the next day it started running like crap again. Ugh. Think I am gonna sell this thing. Focus on the 99 rfi

Took them off this morning the rear one is broke at the shaft. That can’t help. Now to find more parts.

Well at least u know what’s wrong with it . I would consider upgrading to the slotted raves.

Also if it broke most likely the piston hit it so have the new ones machined for cylinder wall clearance.

there doesnt look like there is damage to the part that would hit piston looks like someone broke it while trying to remove it the guy i bouhjt it from hid a bunch of stuff from me not impressed
i will stick a used one in and if it works great if it doesnt its going for sale i am done with this old clunker lol

thx everyone for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back