95 SXP dive line ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it out today the repair on the carrier bearing and seals worked great no more leak
but I have not been able to get the ski to plan out it seem to sound like it is bogging out when gas is given
and have to use choke to get running every time what should I look at to resolve this ?
95 spx 5874

Carbs and fuel system. Stop running it like that or you will ruin the engine.

Make sure it’s only Genuine Mikuni, replace the needles and seats and don’t change the springs.

Unless it lets wayer in ir the area where the bearing rides is rough then you don't need to replace it.
Hello
just wanted to give a update on my problems, I was able to get the carbs rebuilt and took it out yesterday for the first time and I was blown away this machine is a blast loved the speed and response.
Have to say I'm happy with the purchase and cant wait to go out again.

thank you for the help

Hello
just wanted to give a update on my problems, I was able to get the carbs rebuilt and took it out yesterday for the first time and I was blown away this machine is a blast loved the speed and response.
Have to say I'm happy with the purchase and cant wait to go out again.

thank you for the help

Glad to help. I just read what I posted and must have been in a rush, happy you could read the jibberish that got put up........

I believe I am now going to need to replace all the fuel lines I have noticed that the lines connected to the carbs seem to be leaking and when I pulled on them they both sled right off. I looked at the lines and the look bad with slim in them.
any suggestion's on this would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back