93 seadoo bombardier

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegraham83

So i purchased a 93 and met the guy at the lake and rode it for about 10 mins everything was good no problems. So next day im taking it too the lake and i stop to fill it up with mixed gas. I messed up and grabbed 4cyl motor oil and made 1 2gal mixed can and poured into it. I then realized what i did and bought aome 2 stroke mix and 3 2 gal mixed gs and filled the ski the rest of the way. Well it ran perfect for about 20-30 mins until it got to my gas and then for the rest of the day it bogged and didnt act right. Now i know the gas is my issue but what im asking is if i drain the tank, run some two stroke tru fuel and put some new spark plugs in do you think ill be okay or have i messed something up. I am new to jetskis

Do a complete fuel tank flush and fill up with correct ration, run it on trailer with hose on it for few minutes, max 3-4min. You should be fine. Done the same thing few years ago with a 96 gtx....

Do a complete fuel tank flush and fill up with correct ration, run it on trailer with hose on it for few minutes, max 3-4min. You should be fine. Done the same thing few years ago with a 96 gtx....
So what do you mean flush and where do i hook a hose to run it, sorry i really know nothing about jetskis

Does the machine still have the oil injection system in place? I have only seen one DOO motor fail due to a failed oil pump and that was a defective unit out of the crate that only survived the premix first tank. ALL of the other oil related failures I have seen were people claiming that pre-mix is safer than oil injection, until they ran straight gas.

Does the machine still have the oil injection system in place? I have only seen one DOO motor fail due to a failed oil pump and that was a defective unit out of the crate that only survived the premix first tank. ALL of the other oil related failures I have seen were people claiming that pre-mix is safer than oil injection, until they ran straight gas.
Its been blocked off, the guy always ran premix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back