230se 430hp challenger Flushing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathanrn

Question...is there only one spot to connect the water hose to flush out the exhaust? Or are there two spots? And where the heck are they I can't find them. Do I need that special tool that connecs to hose?

Question...is there only one spot to connect the water hose to flush out the exhaust? Or are there two spots? And where the heck are they I can't find them. Do I need that special tool that connecs to hose?

there should be 2 spots...one for each engine (I am not familiar with your boat) but on my speedster200 there is one per engine and they are located right beside the jet pumps at the rear. You don't need a quick connect to flush but they make the job allot easier. Just buy them from Home Depot in the garden section....they are $7.00 each

Just make sure you follow proper flushing procedure.......start the engine FIRST, then turn on the hose.....then turn OFF the hose before shutting down the engine...if not done like that you will hydro-lock your engine!!

There are two, you are essentially dealing with two separate and distinct systems. Also, absolutely follow the directions in the owner’s manual for this unless you don't want to use your boat again anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back