2024 Seadoo Line UP was a Disappointment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

akfreak

They just dropped the 2024 line up and the Fishpro and Explorer got ZERO upgrades. So much for hoping for a spot lock trolling motor upgrade.

They have to hire some MEN who fish to consult with product development. They care about colors and the Spark so it seems. They added a bigger turbo and intake to the fastest models and took it from 300 to 325, but it’s Red now!

LAME.

They just dropped the 2024 line up and the Fishpro and Explorer got ZERO upgrades. So much for hoping for a spot lock trolling motor upgrade.

They have to hire some MEN who fish to consult with product development. They care about colors and the Spark so it seems. They added a bigger turbo and intake to the fastest models and took it from 300 to 325, but it’s Red now!

LAME.
yes and I've found that they still did not address the hydro lock problem I bought 2 fish pro trophy to add my own spot lock trolling motors 2 problem is with motor off and trolling with a trolling motor will cause water to push through jet pump causing exsaust chamber to fill with water causing hydro lock b very careful they need to add an electronic valve that is only open while engine is running people are even having problems with hydro locking while fishing at anchor in a slow current if you own ornate looking t the fish pro I own 2 trophies. to say the least I dont think they r trophies at all so far they have done nothing g but sit in the service department wife has 1 mile on hers bad battery then hydro lock mystics on trailer next to hers at shop withbad installation of upgrades that don't work or ate unsafe don't waste your money on the hand gaurds they hit the fish finder or fall down stop u from turning.
Ad for new models very disappointed I was looking to buy a switch cruise they added a better stereo and jacked the price way up no motor upgrades Dumb

yes and I've found that they still did not address the hydro lock problem I bought 2 fish pro trophy to add my own spot lock trolling motors 2 problem is with motor off and trolling with a trolling motor will cause water to push through jet pump causing exsaust chamber to fill with water causing hydro lock b very careful they need to add an electronic valve that is only open while engine is running people are even having problems with hydro locking while fishing at anchor in a slow current if you own ornate looking t the fish pro I own 2 trophies. to say the least I dont think they r trophies at all so far they have done nothing g but sit in the service department wife has 1 mile on hers bad battery then hydro lock mystics on trailer next to hers at shop withbad installation of upgrades that don't work or ate unsafe don't waste your money on the hand gaurds they hit the fish finder or fall down stop u from turning.
Ad for new models very disappointed I was looking to buy a switch cruise they added a better stereo and jacked the price way up no motor upgrades Dumb
Wonder if adding the ball valve some are doing for towing would be all we need to fish at anchor too? Who can Answer this??

Back