2020 GTI SE 170 Learning Key

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWOLAW

Hi there! I'm new to the forum after just purchasing two new 2020 GTI SE 170's. My question is in regards to the "Learning Key". The manual on Pag 91 references it and refers you back to the 4.5 Display programming information on how to program the learning key (Green Lanyard - "L-Key" ?), by connecting the "Normal" key, then setting the performance level of the L-Key. Everything I have read seems to indicate these skis have a learning Mode with the use of a Green "L-Key" that can programmed with the "Normal" key, and set between 1 - 5, with 5 being "full performance". However, the two skis only came with one key each, a Yellow (Normal) Lanyard. Salesman seemed to indicate that Sea-Doo did away with the L-Key, and confirmed that all of the other new 2020 skis that he has, only have the one yellow "Normal" Key. Why would the manual discuss it if they did away with that feature? Does any one know for sure? Thanks in advance!

Just contacted my local dealer (Route 1 Motorsports) and they confirmed learning key is NOT included any longer...costs extra. Expect to spend $80-ish for key and labor to program it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back