2017 Sea-Doo Spark Trixx, presented by PWC Muscle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Got a chance to play around with the new Sea-Doo Spark Trixx this week. I gotta say that the videos Sea-Doo put out really don't do the machine any justice. It was a lot of fun playing around with the little 2 up. Now it definitely feels more of a toy than say a big 300 ski, but that's why you'd want to buy it. You can let your friends ride on it without the same dangers of a more powerful model.

You can have fun with it closer to shore, trying different tricks and moves. After 10 or 20 minutes, hand it off to a buddy to see what they can do. You don't need a perfect day or a big open space to enjoy the Trixx. A smaller lake (or really even a deep enough pond) can do. Most of the time you're doing under 5 mph when playing around with it. Then if you want to go faster, just adjust the electronic trim and you're back to a normal 2-up Spark.

It was a lot more fun that I anticipated. In fairness, I won't be adding one to my garage. However, certainly hope some friends have one to be able to play around with.

[video=youtube_share;3csgbEDn2tU]https://youtu.be/3csgbEDn2tU[/video]

Back