2016 Rxtx or Spark 3up?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jamesf221

I know the price difference is pretty large but the main purpose of this ski will be for skiers. I worry that the Spark won't have enough power to pull my fat butt around if my wife or kids are operating the ski.

I like how nimble the Spark seems but then again I like to go fast.

Hands down the RXT. It is a legit 3 seater ski. The spark officially is but realistically is not. Plus a good or heavy skier will pull the stern around on the Spark. It can pull you, but not do well with turns and handling.

Hands down the RXT. It is a legit 3 seater ski. The spark officially is but realistically is not. Plus a good or heavy skier will pull the stern around on the Spark. It can pull you, but not do well with turns and handling.

+1.........

I agree with the RXT over the spark. I love my spark and jump a lot of wakes HOWEVER I mean however, it's really a 1.5 person boat. The weight limit is about 350 for a 3up and that's means me and a light person. Not two full size american adults (yes I just called americans fat (no we are just big boned :) )).

My RXT rocks and love the stability and besides it has real power

Back