2016 GTI 155 getting no electricity

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Nickmo42

HELP! , First Forum I've ever posted on but truly don't know what to do. My 2016 Seadoo GTI 155 is not getting any power to try to crank. It cant be battery because I bought a brand new battery. When I go to plug in the key there is no beep or display on dash. I did some digging and see that only half of the fuse box is getting power... what can cause this and how do I fix it? Could it be something as easy as the relay? Or do I have to change out the whole fuse box ( but I have no idea how to go about that because there's no Harness to replace just all the wiring...

Other thing I'm thinking, is it possible that my key deprogrammed and its not reading? but then i circle back and find it weird only one half of the fuse box is receiving power.

You have a bad/corroded connection. Get a wiring diagram and track it down. The small fuse box with the relay is known for having bad connections which will need to be replaced. The terminals need to be removed from the housing and inspected closely.

Back