2015 seadoo spark ibr flashing stuck in neutral

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Wrbrackett

Hi everyone
Awesome forum I have learned a lot.i have a 2015 seadoo spark 90hp 3 up only has 25 hours on it.has always ran perfect Untill a few days ago.
I went to use it and when I click on the start button the welcome to seadoo came up.put the key on the post and got 2 short beeps.
I also got a flashing ibr with a loud single beep.
The jet ski will still start but it’s stuck in neutral.
I disconnected the ibr plate thinking maybe it was stuck but it moves up and down freely.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you Bill

The best advice I can give you is to view the Operator's manual for your particular ski....you should be able to find it online. There will be a procedure to follow to override the iBR function to test the system for proper operation....or you'll get a fault indication that there is something wrong with the electrical part of the iBR controller.

Thank you for the reply.i ended up finding out what the problem was.i feel dump but it was a easy fix.the ibr fuse was blown.i can’t belive a fuse could cause this many problems.
Hopefully it someone else has this problem this will help them out.
Thank you Bill

Don't feel dumb.....I don't know why but human nature seems to be to jump to the worst possible conclusion first before we think....."could it be something simple"? In your case...it was something simple.

Did you even KNOW there was a fuse in the system for the iBR? I would not have unless I checked the manual...good to know your problem is resolved.

Back