2013 RXP X 260 with fault codes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jensenf

Hi, have a RXP X 260 2013, engine will only run in idle, gives fault codes P0107, P0122 and P1505, some times P1502 instead of P1505, one long bip and after a few seconds a short bip when key is on, checed all connectors, when the key is on the throttle valve works OK, as soon as started only idle and not possible to move throttle valve with my hand (locked in idle), Is this a new 800USD throttle valve? Dealers Ide’. Have any of you had the same?

You have a problem with your manifold pressure sensor and the TOPS sensor which would point at a wiring problem which causes the computer to run in idle. Look for wiring faults, bad ground would do it also. Maybe check your intercooler for a water leak, keep your fingers out of that throttle body when its running as its spring loaded and if it snaps shut it can take your finger off.

Thank you Digdog I have checked the MAP and TOPS switches, I agree to a wiring problem will check that further, but it happened after a successful run and then after refueling it did it. Intercooler is checked OK. Don’t worry I know the throttle body is powerfull, it was just a check to see if I could get rpm on it.

Here are some things to check from my manual, if you pull the plugs off of the computer the pins are listed although you may need a magnifier to see them.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    216 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    231.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    239.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    337 KB · Views: 11
Thank you so much, I am out this week so it wo’t be before next WE, Hope I can see something there before spending a new Throttle valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back