2012 Sea Doo Wake210 turning issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

funsuby

Hi guys, I have a 2012 Sea doo wake210 twin rotax. Lately, I'va been having an issue where it won't turn right. It turns left as normal but when I turn right, it will turn in sequence. It will turn a bit, come back straight and turn a bit again.

I have attached a video that shoes what it does. Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks,

Mart

You need to inspect both the steering linkage up at the console as well as down at the pump.

I am guessing that either the clip at the pump is broken or gone allowing the cable end to move back when under pressure.

Can you send a photo of the steering cable where it attaches to the pump?

You need to inspect both the steering linkage up at the console as well as down at the pump.

I am guessing that either the clip at the pump is broken or gone allowing the cable end to move back when under pressure.

Can you send a photo of the steering cable where it attaches to the pump?
Sorry if I may sound ignorant but where is this pump located?

No worries,

This is the jet pump at the back of the boat. You will have 2 of them, one of them has a cable attached to the nozzle on it. When you turn the steering wheel, you turn the nozzle. The other nozzle is connected to the first nozzle with a bar.

What you are looking for is issues there as you turn the wheel as you experinced.

Take video or photos and some of us may be able to help point you in the right direction.

Back