2012 RXP 255 - best place to get super charger rebuilt

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Bred

Hello Everyone,

I am almost done with an engine swap on my RXP 255 (2012) after the engine blew.

So simply put I have one the last parts of this project to do, which is to have the super charger sent off to be rebuild.

I have looked at PWC (which are imposible to get a hold of) and was wondering if there are other better services out there.

Thanks in advance,
Al

@A_Bred
Hi there

PWC Muscle is the sites official sponsor how were you trying to get ahold of us? Feel free to give us a call we are in today but have been backed up the past few days. The number is 888.605.2335 option 2

Thank you for the information. I did try a few times to reach PWC, however did not get an answer, and left messages. No response though.

I did end up having a well known Power performance shop right down the street rebuild it for me. Same price as your new increased price and it was done in a day (with all upgraded parts). My supercharger was most likely fine as it, but with the engine blown, thought best to rebuild it.

Only thing I am in search of now is to possibly add a blow-off valve (and correction to my text at the start, its a 2010 not 12. Sorry. a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back