2012 Challenger 210 w/tower Bimini??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

troytoy05

Just bought a 2012 Challenger 210 with the tower and want to add a bimini. It has the brackets that the oem bimini mounts too but can't seem to find a bimini to match up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

It has the forward facing tower.

Attachments

• 244C14A0-1552-4616-9281-58BAD98F922A-12624-00000D75078EFA8B.jpeg
    244C14A0-1552-4616-9281-58BAD98F922A-12624-00000D75078EFA8B.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 25
I don't see what difference that makes, but it's an actual photo of my boat from the guy I bought it from. He lost the bimini and hardware which is why I'm searching for a solution to replace it.

I just misunderstood the situation. It looked like a picture you took of your boat and was just confused since there is one already present in the picture. Gorgeous boat by the way.

I would try contacting your local BRP dealer. I actually had the rear supporting pole of my bimini shear in half due to the OEM connected stern light being designed terribly and weakening the pole there, on already a thin diameter tube. I've been trying to find an entire bimini top for mine and even contacted my local BRP dealer that has been working on my boat. They told me even they were unable to order me one as they have been discontinued and aren't made anymore.

With that, I am going to a local shop that can supposedly fix/improve my current bimini top. If that doesn't work, my other option, which is what you may need to do, is go to a local shop that can create a custom bimini for your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back