2012 210 bilge replacement question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffyp06

anyone replace the factory bilge pumps on these?
mine apparently does not have a float on it as when I pulled it out of the water it had plenty of water inside and should have turned on.

any suggestions on replacement and tips on how to get to the thing?

anyone replace the factory bilge pumps on these?
mine apparently does not have a float on it as when I pulled it out of the water it had plenty of water inside and should have turned on.

any suggestions on replacement and tips on how to get to the thing?

Just because it didn't come on, doesn't mean it didn't have a switch. Many times the switches get plugged or simply break, but the pump itself still works, but only manually with the helm switch.

Post a pic of what you took out if you can.

You can replace the OEM with just about anything. It's up to you what to replace it with. If you have a cup attached to the hull, then finding the same pump would make the install that much easier as you wouldn't have to replace the cup mounted to the hull.

It's way back there, so you may want to remove the air intakes of your motors to allow you more room to access the very rear, bottom of the bilge where the pump is located.

the boat is currently shrunk wrapped in hibernation till next summer.

I was getting ready to order some new parts for other projects in the spring time and was hoping someone might have known the style or a really good replacement haha.

I believe it's a Rule 1000GPH pump. I know it's bigger than the cylindrical Rule 500 GPH pumps I'm used to seeing in skis.

Maybe someone can post a pic of theirs. I can open up my cover and check if no one else responds soon.

yea, maybe someone else can chime in with a good replacement. I just want something that will mount up like oem if that's possible.

I added a second pimp. video is on YouTube. Sea Doo 230 SP.
dd0e045ce17ae95d24d1cb22896c1e87.jpg

I love that color combo!! If we would have known what we know now we would have had a 230... We love our boat it just needs to be a little bigger.

There are two fuses one in the right aft side compartment and one by the captain's knee check both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back