2010 speedster need part

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike 1970

Need part # 420664137 if any ideas on how to get one boat is going in scrap heap if I can't find one.
Sorry put in wrong part number should be 420664137. Electronic box.

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like you're out of luck for now. As far as I see it you have three options, neither of which get you a part immediately.

1) Cannibalize the part from another craft
2) Try fit another electronic box from a similar craft
3) Search "Seadoo 420664137" in ebay and "Save this search" so you'll be alerted if one becomes available

Man, I understand your frustration.

Are you working with a dealer? The reason I ask that is that they don't make engines specifically for the boats, your engine is just the 155NA without the electronic throttle body.

For the PWC's, that would be anything below 2010 for a 155 GTX.

This ECU should run your machine but you will need to marry it to your cluster, so you will need either a dealer or Candoo software.

Here is the part number for a 155 NA 2009

Man, I understand your frustration.

Are you working with a dealer? The reason I ask that is that they don't make engines specifically for the boats, your engine is just the 155NA without the electronic throttle body.

For the PWC's, that would be anything below 2010 for a 155 GTX.

This ECU should run your machine but you will need to marry it to your cluster, so you will need either a dealer or Candoo software.

Here is the part number for a 155 NA 2009

Thanks its a big decision using the ECU off the pwc that might work or might not even with reprograming . Is the propeller even the same size for the pwc and boat? Seems like there are differences in output power between the pwc and boat. I'm reluctant to drop a grand on a part that might not work. Sad to say but it looks like this boat is going to be parted out.

Found a guy on Facebook forums that will fix my ECU for 750 bucks Trac racing in Ohio 855 252-9253 if anyone is interested.

I have similar problem discontinued part jet drive venturi 2012 Challenger 155s I posted thread. Someone responded here " older boats" is 10 years that old? I just paid 24 k and like you said, " it junk without it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back