2010 Speedster 155hp Impeller tool

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Went up a creek at idle speed and all of a sudden the depth went from 3 feet to 1 foot. Sucked up many rocks and pebbles. After swimming under the boat and removing the stuck rocks , I have a loss of power at WOT and acceleration is slower, plus some unwanted vibrations, higher revs needed to reach same cruising speeds. I have ordered a new wear ring and will see if that helps to get things back to normal. Might have to change out the impeller, will get a better assessment of it's condition when changing the wear ring. Just can't seem to figure out the part number of the impeller tool, seems like there are different numbers and I am looking for the least expensive option. The 2010 Speedster manual only mentions one part number, 529035956, to cover all engines however in the 2009 shop manual the 155 engine uses a different tool 520035820 for this lower horsepower engine, I thought 2009 and 2010 engines were identical. Then online there seems to be other less expensive options such as the 80-112A and the 80-113A impeller tool . I would like to get the right tool at a low cost, as one day I will replace the impeller, maybe sooner than later. Any suggestions for the right tool or a good alternative would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
After considerable more research, comparing shop manuals, parts lists , I have concluded that the 2010 sea doo shop manual has an error and that I need the 529035820 impeller tool or identical tool 80-112A, a potential other option ( not as long but same spline ) is WR011. I now will need to order one of these.

I purchased tool WR011 as it is considerable less expensive than the 529035820 and 80-112A, I can confirm it fits impeller 204160350 (equivalent number 267000968), 2010 speedster with NA 155HP engine. Hope this info may be of help to someone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back