2010 challenger 180 upholstery

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno115

Does anyone know where to pick up factory or a respectable aftermarket quality seat covers for the 2010 Challenger? There’s a set on eBay for $1000 but no real alternatives. Any ideas are much appreciated.

I have done a lot of research - other than your local boat upholstery shop$$$ - Jet Armor seems to be the only choice. Lots of good reviews - I ordered my set today.

Does anyone know where to pick up factory or a respectable aftermarket quality seat covers for the 2010 Challenger? There’s a set on eBay for $1000 but no real alternatives. Any ideas are much appreciated.

I just reupholstered my Challenger 210 completely (all 17 cushions). I did all the removal by removing the cushions and painstakingly removing the existing vinyl by removing every staple. My goal was to do one cushion per night. (Started in November). I gave the vinyl to a lady that took the vinyl and separated every plane. She then patterned the replacement vinyl I selected and re-sewed it into new covers. I took the covers and stapled them to the existing foam/plastic. Turned out great. She charged me $50 per seat. Plus about $400 for vinyl, I did the boat for total of about $1200. I found factory replacement captains chairs online for $300. It was a lot of work, but it was a fun winter project and the boat looks awesome.

d3d555b49040fd0a7695f6d449c1e99f.jpg

f95a7c1d0da5064cf18d0df663f459ff.jpg

681557592dbcabb7b90f2e9bfa0eb08a.jpg

Looks good. Did you change the side pad color? It seems to have a "marbling" in it. Ours are light brown.

Looks good. Did you change the side pad color? It seems to have a "marbling" in it. Ours are light brown.

Yep. Went with a grey color. Never was a real fan of the tan/light brown color. I like how it turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back