2009 Seadoo GTX 155 gauge cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby38ark

I bought this ski for 1200.00, the guy didn't know what and it would need to get it going. It had been sitting for 3 1/2 years and after I got it home and got power to everything. After replacing the solenoid wires, the fuel pump and wear ring, I've been riding it for a month or so now, the gauges are cracked and have been working (i should have put tape over them). I took it out on Memorial day weekend and actually got more water into the gauges and they still worked that weekend. I let it set all week and went to take it out this weekend and not any of the gauges were working. I have taken them out of the ski and I am letting them dry out, see if they come back to life or not. My question is, I don't think I can take it apart and repair it, looks in bad shape. The ski will still run and do it's thing up to about 64 mph, just with no gauges showing anything. Can I just order another set of gauges, which is 500.00 or so and put them in. Will they work as plug and play or do I have to have them married to the system. I have seen it both ways when googling it on the internet, where I may and where I may not, just curious if anyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back