2009 challenger 180 se price ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlberg

so im looking to buy a 2009 challenger 180 se with a tower and 255 hp motor
msrp is 26.9 what is a good starting price for me to offer? how much should they be taking off? not sure if it works like when you buy a car and the dealer takes off like 20% does it work like this? any help/info/advice would be great.
tia
ryan

so im looking to buy a 2009 challenger 180 se with a tower and 255 hp motor
msrp is 26.9 what is a good starting price for me to offer? how much should they be taking off? not sure if it works like when you buy a car and the dealer takes off like 20% does it work like this? any help/info/advice would be great.
tia
ryan

I'v seen 08's go for $19,500 lately , does that help any ?

Challenger Price

I am buying a 230 Challenger SE MSRP price $54,499 for $47,500 with a full cover. To be deliverd in two or three weeks.

I'm bumping this thread..

I'm looking for a new Challenger too and running into some, um, challenges. Namely, they are getting difficult to find here in the pacific northwest which complicates getting a smokin' deal. It seems many dealers have offloaded there 08s and some don't plan to replace them.. But anyway.

What should one expect to pay for a new 2009 180 SE (215 HP) right now? What have others paid (before tax, license, etc. etc.)

Thanks to all,

Michaelb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back