2008 RXP-X Issues...?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 the Ceramic Washer were an ify year. They were suppose to be eliminated in 08 but some still got them.

If your 08 has them replace them instantly to prevent a costly repair.

Thanks for the info..... That's kind of what I was thinking. I wasn't sure when the ceramic washers were removed.

IS this bike a comfortable ride at normal speeds/chop or rough ride like the old ones?

Thanks for the info..... That's kind of what I was thinking. I wasn't sure when the ceramic washers were removed.

IS this bike a comfortable ride at normal speeds/chop or rough ride like the old ones?

All depends on your definition of chop and comfortable. I happen to think its too small and rides real rough in anything but glass but I'm spoiled by the size of the RXT.

I have the RXT-X and it is larger than the RXP as mentioned above. I personally would not go with the shorter ski as it is a harsher ride and you can't have three people on it. Which means you really can't tow anyone in most states as you need a driver, a spotter and the person you are towing. Since the ski is rated for two, you can't tow as all passengers must be able to fit ion the ski.

Nothing wrong with the RXP, just not enough ski for me in regards to physical size. Nice power plant though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back