2007 Speedster 150 Trailer Issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steady407

Hi There, Bought a 2007 Speedster yesterday with 77 hrs, but quickly found out the trailer is no good. I'm looking for an aluminum trailer locally, but have way too many options. I'm Hauling the boat with a small SUV, so I don't want a really bulky trailer for weight reasons. Any suggestions on what trailer size to get? Thank you for the help.

I am in the same boat;)... well, almost. I knew the trailer was bad. Rusted right in half just behind the tongue. Paid $2k with 34 hours. Any suggestions on a trailer would be sincerely appreciated. I have 6 more days to get it out of the storage yard... Thanks. KevinIMG_1851.jpg

I would recommend speaking to a local trailer shop. They'll know best and probably have something on hand to get you squared away.

If you're in salt or harsh conditions you'll want aluminum or galvanized.

Maybe someone here with a similar boat can measure the overall length of theirs?

Yeah... I have it home now. Needs a steering cable and that’s it so far. Drained the fuel and changed the oil. Threw some marvel mystery in each cylinder (hadn’t run since 2016) and turned it over a few times. Changed the plugs and she fired right up! Picked up an aluminum trailer for a song and she’s good to go!!! Previous owner had it in storage here in the keys and he lives in Texas so he was happy just to have someone take care of it for him so he didn’t have to make a trip down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back