2007 speedster 150 shifting gears

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

homie3186

I just bought a used 07 speedster 215hp and the shifter from f-n-r is very very difficult to move i have to use to hands to move it, i was curious if anyone else has had this problem and what the fix is

UPDATE

yes i figured it out after some searching also there are 2 bolts in the back that cather corrosion i have taken off the rear basket and cleaned the bolt but however i created a new problem now i cant get teh shifter to full engage in reverse to allow the throttle to be used anyone know how to fix this

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading an article on this somewhere about corrusion developing somewhere. I'll try and locate the article again but it was like 3 years ago so no promises. Does the throttle control move freely on the engine itself?

yes i figured it out after some searching also there are 2 bolts in the back that cather corrosion i have taken off the rear basket and cleaned the bolt but however i created a new problem now i cant get teh shifter to full engage in reverse to allow the throttle to be used anyone know how to fix this

Sorry bro that problem I do not know anything about. I can't imagine it is the first time it has happened so someone should have an idea on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back