2007 GTX Gauge cluster repair

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gauge cluster is super hard to read. Anybody repair them or have one for sale? I know that I can buy a new one just trying to save some money if possible.
Thanks for any leads or information.

YouTube Gauge Repair. Shows what is wrong with the gauges and how to repair them. My 2007 looks different then his gauges, but what you want to do is replace the polarizing film. I do remember someone repairing gauges similar to mine but I have not been able to find it. From the few videos I have seen you have to 'break into' the gauge cluster to get at this film. In this video, he suggests cutting into the back and then plastic welding them back together. You will just need a larger piece of polarizing film.

I do have a question replacing the gauges. If I do replace them all I need to do afterwards is to use a DESS key programmer to reprogram the keys?

Yes, the 2007 gauge cluster is completely different from the one in the video. I have considered trying the polarizing film fix myself. From what I understand if you replace it with a new cluster it will have to be programmed to your ECU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back