2007 GTI SE Dual Battery

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimcooke

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and purchased my seadoo last spring. I have been doing a lot of reading about adding a stereo and there are lots of good tips and tricks. I couldn't find anything in the way of adding a dual battery and how to, so I spoke to my cousin who is in sheet metal and together we took the single stainless battery tray and fabricated a stainless dual battery tray that mounts to the existing bolts. Finally got it in today and it fits like a charm.

Attachments

• 20190223_155136.jpg
    20190223_155136.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190227_175258.jpg
    20190227_175258.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 43
Sorry, I can't help but be curious. Do you expect to be able to hear your stereo at speed, or just want it when setting parked/tied to other watercraft?

Love my tunes, and keep 6.5 days worth of continuous music stored of an Ipad. But I'd much rather hear the "DOO drowning out the tunes than the tunes drowning out the 'Doo. :)

I ordered a new visor for the Sea-Doo and they just snap on and off. I mounted 4” waterproof speakers to it and so if I want to remove them, I just snap it off and put the original one back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back