2006 rxt 215 supercharged please help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

noctanbulo

ok I haven't use my sea doo for about 3 months being bussy at work....anyway it turns right the way like a new pwc I went to the water and sea doo started right the way after few mins started to stall and shut off w ont turn back on .. pulled out of the water and turned back right the way … we decide to go in the boat and deal with it later ,,, today I went to the ramp to test and same but then discovered that with the seat on stalls and if we remove the seat works fine WTH please advice

You've got an exhaust leak.. That's the first test to check for a broken hose clamp, cracked or melted hose etc is to run with seat off. With seat on and an exhaust leak, engine bay fills with exhaust, no oxygen and crap to no running motor. Seat off and it can get enough oxygen to run well.

Find your exhaust leak.

You've got an exhaust leak.. That's the first test to check for a broken hose clamp, cracked or melted hose etc is to run with seat off. With seat on and an exhaust leak, engine bay fills with exhaust, no oxygen and crap to no running motor. Seat off and it can get enough oxygen to run well.

Find your exhaust leak.
Thanks a lot we do noticed some smoke inside thats why i wanted somebody opinion thanks

Thanks a lot we do noticed some smoke inside thats why i wanted somebody opinion thanks

Find your exhaust leak.
Ok i found the exhaust leak ....now is working ok until you pass 40mph and shows exhaust on the dash and p 1544 any ideas?

THat's the exhaust over temp code. Means it isn't getting water to mufflers/hoses (or sensor is bad). Make sure none of the small 1" hoses are pinched or bent. Also if you had the J pipe out of the muffler, make sure the hose clamp is near the very end of the big 3" coupling hose and not near the middle. This can squeeze the hose down over the water outlet holes on the lower edge of the J pipe.. Somehow you've limited or blocked water flow through the exhaust system

THat's the exhaust over temp code. Means it isn't getting water to mufflers/hoses (or sensor is bad). Make sure none of the small 1" hoses are pinched or bent. Also if you had the J pipe out of the muffler, make sure the hose clamp is near the very end of the big 3" coupling hose and not near the middle. This can squeeze the hose down over the water outlet holes on the lower edge of the J pipe.. Somehow you've limited or blocked water flow through the exhaust system
Ok i will check so if is a bad sensor will cut off sea doo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back