2006 challenger 180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

leecl003

Looking for an intake grate for a 2006 seadoo challenger 180 mines at the bottom of a lake and part is obsolete. New, used, aftermarket or other ideas.

Last edited:
Which part are you missing? The pump support insert or that actual movable grate?

The pump support insert has been know to break off and is an obsolete part. I just discovered the 04-09 RXP grate can be used and there are lots of them for sale used on eBay. Just cut the grate off and you'll have the part you need.

It’s the actual grate that broke and the one you recommended has only one mounting hole on the one end but mine has 2. How would it be mounted

No, it isn't a direct bolt on. You have to be creative. The RXP grate is also too short. I've used an 07 fixed grate which also only has one mounting hole as well, but is the right length. Unfortunately that is also now a discontinued part.

I've ran mine without a grate, had no issues and I've just removed the fixed grate and am going without again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back