2006 Challenger 180 Stereo Removal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Hustle

First I'd like to start off by saying thanks again to the people who replied in my "Challenger Flush Port" thread. You guys solved my problem in a matter of a couple of days.

Now to my next question. The Clarion stereo that was installed in my boat, the Aux and Bluetooth do not work. How do I remove the head unit from the stock location? I've removed and installed many car stereos, so I am familiar with the process, I just don't want to break anything in my first boat. Thanks in advance!

If it’s similar to the 230 challenger shouldn’t be too bad. Mine had typical stereo cage that needed to have Keys or stiff wires on the side to push the tabs down and then there was one support in the middle back to undo, other than that was the antenna wire, remote and the wire harness. Just like a car stereo

Stereo on our 2012 210 is on driver's helm. Access is from behind front starboard bow cushion.

Not sure if the 180s have an access panel behind the bow seats. I believe they lift straight up to remove. Check the bottom edge for screws before you start lifting up on it.

Can you send some pics of the unit & dash as well as any access to the helm through the front seat cushion if available on your model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back