2004 Sea Doo RXP For Sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ryan_Perezluha

2004 Sea Doo RXP
215 hp
Green/black
2 seater
90 hours
Brought used from Wildwood Sea Doo in 2007 used the ski for 10 hours due to working
If interested I can send you some pictures and more info. my e-mail is ai3tmc1@aol.com I am looking to sell it for $6500.00

Sounds like a good deal Ryan...good luck with the sale. Uh you could post a picture here too...

yeah sure

Hopefully I can find someone to buy it. Only thing that wrong is the pvc pipes that are used as accent pieces detiroated since 2004 from the salt water. I have owned the ski during the 2007 season and am selling it to buy a race car for 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you. Like I said hopefully, someone on here is willing to put a investment into it and give it a nice home. I cannot tell you how much I had with it, But in the end my heart is more set on racing. Luckily my parents have their RXP so i still get to ride a ski at least.

I actually put it on ebay just to see what I can get for it. I have a guy who live 20 minutes from me that will buy for 6000.00 so that being said i just want to see what the auction brings in or i may cancel it and sell it locally.

It's always nice to have a backup plan. That machine looks in great condition. The new owner will have a great doo!
Karl

Back