2004 Gtx 4 tech coolant hose comes off

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

payner67

am having an issue with coolant hose from coolant tank to pump housing coming off , reattached it and was good for a tank of fuel but next time out made it 10 miles and hose was off again and dumped antifreeze - any thoughts -

You need to make sure your clamp is properly tightened. Also, if you've got enough length, you may want to cut an inch off the length and use the new end to clamp to the tank.

You need to make sure your clamp is properly tightened. Also, if you've got enough length, you may want to cut an inch off the length and use the new end to clamp to the tank.

was tight but I will try to cut an inch or so off and try it again

I cut an inch off both reservoir and oil cooler hoses at water pump housing as once I got it opened up a bit to see it was oil cooler hose that came off this time - replaced clamps and cut hose - took for a short test drive - about 3 miles and all was ok will take for a full out run this weekend as it seems to happen after about 8 miles or so of running 3/4 plus throttle -

That is strange because the cooler flow would not be very high pressure I would think. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back