2004 3d

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfireMarDiv

Ok, 2004 3D.
The thing has 2 start/stop switches.
With one switch, plug on lanyard, hear 2 beeps, hit switch, nothing happens for a second, then machine lets out 3 beeps, and wont start.
Other switch, plug on lanyard, hear 2 beeps, hit switch, engine fires up perfectly.

I would assume this means the one switch is bad, but kinda wanted confirmation on that from you all.

one of my buttons acted weird too

Had my 05 3D out for the first time this past weekend (bought a new old stock one). Once or twice it seemed like it ignored the push of one of the start switches. I too assumed maybe a bad switch and went to the other one. I did not notice abnormal beeping - but it could have. Later i used the switch that I thought was bad and it worked fine. If yours is consistent, then i assume it does have a bad switch. But if the switch is bad (e.g. no connection) then how does the computer sense you pushed it so it can give a 3 beep sequence? There is no 3 beep code mentioned in the 3D manual. What does it mean? Are you sure you didnt just interrupt the normal 4-beep warning that the DESS is still plugged in by pushing the other button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back