2003 RX DI TPS Issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
First time issue for me but it happened to a friend that rode it a few weeks ago. She said, it started but wouldn't go. When she was on her way back it picked up and ran fine. So today, I put it in the water and started it up and throttle responded initially but I let it idle a few minutes to warm up. When I applied throttle, it didn't do anything. Stayed like that a few minutes idling not doing anything. I pulled into the shore thunk about it a minute... removed the key and put it back in. Started the ski, it accelerated and ran great for about 30 minutes. with no issues at all. Wondering if it is the Throttle Position Sensor or something else. I'll do some testing but any help is appreciated. l. This is the ski. I tell ya.... this thing is a monster and more than I'll ever need to ride. What's not to like? LOL

2003 RX  Mat Finish  (2).JPEG2003 RX  Mat Finish  (3).JPEG2003 RX Red (2).JPEG

Other than loss compression on the PTO cylinder, LOL..... I got the top end ready to assemble. Just busy with other things right now. My ski blew up... both skis were in the hands of other people. at the time. I tell ya.... just like my motorcycles I guess. Can't let anyone else ride your shiznit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back